Miami, West Palm Beach & Fort Lauderdale’s Every Door Direct Mail leader
Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) is a simplified mailing process being offered from USPS with a discounted postage rate of as little as 14.5 cents per piece. EDDM helps companies blanket complete zip codes and/or carrier routes by streamlining the process and lowering the postage costs. This eliminates the need for mailing lists and lowers your mail processing fees. EDDM is not meant to replace targeted direct mail but rather supplement it since this is a saturation tool and not a precision targeted campaign. In some cases you can spend more to saturate an area than to target specific prospects. Ritter’s can help you determine the best program to fit your budget and produce the best ROI.
Who can benefit from EDDM?
- Retail stores
- Doctors/Health Clinics/Hospitals
- Attorneys and Tax Preparation Specialists
- Service Organizations
- Dry Cleaners
- Gyms/Fitness Centers
- Moving/Storage Companies
- Salons and Spas
- Insurance Agents
- Auto Repair and Maintenance
- Pest Control
- Heating & AC
- ANYONE and EVERYONE
Requirements for Mailing Service Providers:
- All Flat Mailing Requirements
- Standard Mail® flats
- Must be at least .007″ thick
- Per piece weight of 3.3 ounces or less
- For the best rate and service your mail must be drop shipped to the Destination Delivery Unit (DDU)
Why Use Every Door Direct Mail
- No need to buy a mailing list
- Mail larger size “Flat” mail for lower cost equivalent to letter sized mail
- Find new customers
- Brand recognition
- Saturate entire neighborhoods or larger areas for a lower cost than any previous postage rate
Visit the USPS EDDM Route Search Tool to explore how Every Door Direct Mail can market your Miami, Fort Lauderdale or West Palm Beach business.
To learn more about the USPS Every Door Direct Mail Program, visit https://www.usps.com/business/every-door-direct-mail.htm.
We are your resource for everything Direct Mail
Check out our Ritter’s Communications Direct Mail Piece of the Week and our Direct Mail Tips in our Client Resources for more information on how to develop the perfect direct marketing campaign!